"Tokyo National Museum: 30-minute Tour of the Gallery of Horyuji Treasures" is a guide to help you enjoy the works on display in Tokyo National Museum's Gallery of Horyuji Treasures. It consists of seven movies and an "Explanatory Notes" section in the form of a booklet. The audio-visual tour of the gallery takes around 30 minutes from start to finish.
# Movie Contents
- Gallery 1 : National Treasure: Kanjo-ban (Banner with Canopy for the Kanjo Ceremony) (1:28)
- Gallery 2 : Important Cultural Property: Gilt Bronze Buddhist Statues (1:46)
- Gallery 2 : Important Cultural Property: Lady Maya and Three Heavenly Beings (1:11)
- Gallery 2 : Important Cultural Property: Nyorai (Buddha) and Attendants (1:54)
- Gallery 5 : National Treasure: Pitcher with Dragon Head (1:03)
- Gallery 5 : National Treasure: Mirrors with Design of Sea and Islands (2:03)
- Gallery 6 : Paintings, Calligraphy and Textiles (1:06)
Supervised by: Tokyo National Museum
Planned and Produced by: Koozyt, Inc.
Supported by: Sony Computer Science Laboratories, Inc.
Designed by: maf*maf
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
30-minute Tour of the Gallery of Horyuji Treasures is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
30-minute Tour of the Gallery of Horyuji Treasures (version 1.1) has a file size of 202.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.